Am I the right coach for you?
- Are you ready for conscious, positive change?
- Will you commit to yourself and the process?
- Do you appreciate direct, honest, compassionate, intuitive and sometimes humorous guidance?
- Are you able to look at your life authentically?
- Would you appreciate a combination of psychological and spiritual perspectives?
A client story…
An female executive called me one day filled with anxiety – so over-stressed that she was about to take a leave of absence from her corporate job. In her late 40’s, with a marriage on the rocks, intelligent, well spoken, professional. She needed help quick but wanted long term change. We chatted briefly and I asked her to do a breathing exercise with me. Her energy shifted and she was able to complete her day peacefully.
Several years later, still a weekly client, we have worked through that leave of absence, family illnesses and death, divorce, new dating and so much more. She is brilliant in her self reflection and her commitment to being her happiest most radiant self. I have been honored to be her coach.
Current Clients Include:
- Financial Analysts
- Bank Officers
- Marine, Coast Guard & Army Officers
- International Sales, HR & Marketing Directors
- And more…
What clients have to say:
Art Dwight, President, One Decision
Esmeralda C., Educator
Donna F., Navy Contractor
Nancy J., Human Resources Director
Private yoga coach, Jennie Lee offers client services ranging from international Yoga Therapy and personalized yoga, to VIP yoga and celebrity mom workouts, from meditation techniques and Reiki healing, to Skype yoga and more. Please see the Services menu.